Razer Nabu Developer Band Update

Finally they have emailed me with a sort of confirmation saying,

“If you are receiving this message, please also take it as confirmation that your application is being reviewed by our Developer Relations team, and when the device is ready, we will be reaching out to you with next steps on how to purchase it at developer price.”

The only downside is that the launch has been delayed until May or June but I don’t mind as long as I can have it early and for a discounted price!

The device has been delayed to ensure that it is hypoallergenic before release to developers.

 


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s